Dental Front Desk Receptionist
Exclusive Cosmetic Dental practice seeks a Full Time experienced, confident Front desk receptionist. The ideal candidate must be able to keep pace in a busy office environment in addition to relaying excellent communication with the patient. Join our team of dental professionals as we work together to offer our patients the very latest in dental technology and treatment. The doctor and staff are dedicated to achieving the highest level of care for each patient. Join our team and work in an exciting and welcoming environment!
Duties Include :
- Greeting incoming patients.
- Checking out outgoing patients.
- Answering all incoming phone calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Managing the patient calendar.
- Processing credit card, checks and cash payments
- Making Deposits into Business bank account Processing insurance payments.
- Ability to present Explanation of Benefits for patients.
- Complete Knowledge of the dental coding and billing process.
- Provide patients with pre-procedure and post procedure instructions.
- Focus on increasing revenue each year as well as profit.
- Controlling costs to meet or exceed monthly budgets.
- Maximizing patient flow and productivity. Responsible for case presentation and providing financial solutions to increase case acceptance.
- Ensuring office compliance of our policies and procedures. (OSHA, HIPAA, and Code of Safe Practices) Partnership with Dentists and Associates to promote clinical and administrative leadership.
- Support growth of the practice by implementing marketing strategies internally and externally.
Requirements: Dental office experience a minimum of 2+years. Patient Coordination experience required. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members. Great administrative organizational skills. Must be computer proficient, ideal candidate has Softdent Dental Software experience. Should also possess the willingness and ability to learn new computer programs.Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures.
Our offices are characterized by teams who:
- Value hard work and are motivated, ambitious and reliable.
- Appreciate the value of teamwork and the contributions of each team member.
- Are compassionate and caring in their interactions with both patients and staff.
- Endeavor to do the right thing in every situation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday